Fix Socket Error 87 Incredimail (Solved)Home > Socket Error > Socket Error 87 Incredimail
Socket Error 87 Incredimail
Veteran Posts: 240Joined: May 7th, 2005, 8:11 pmLocation: Philippines Top Re: failed to connect to incoming server by thepepsiguyswife on February 4th, 2009, 5:01 pm YAY!! Save your draft before refreshing this page.Submit any pending changes before refreshing this page. Is this a new problem, or has it always been a problem? I have uninstalled Ashampoo Firewall and switched MS Firewall on and AVG updates without any problem. weblink
Hide this message.QuoraSign In Error Messages Error and Errors Problem Solving Computer ProgrammingHow do I fix Incredimail Socket Error 10065 No route to host?UpdateCancelCan you answer this question?AnswerAnswer WikiView More AnswersRelated Socket Error: 10061, Port 110 Protocol POP no connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it. Took the actions suggested by rdsok. the reason i couldnt download my mail is because i shut my computer down last night and when i turned it on this morning.
Turn off any router or hub that your computer may be plugged into. 3. Please try the request again. All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. WinSockFix from http://www.tacktech.com/display.cfm?ttid=257.
- Rhonda, Dec 21, 2009 #3 popowich EQ Forum Admin Staff Member Joined: Aug 12, 2008 Messages: 8,964 Likes Received: 118 Hi Rhonda, Go to your Norton settings and disable Internet ->
- msgraves, Jul 19, 2009 #1 popowich EQ Forum Admin Staff Member Joined: Aug 12, 2008 Messages: 8,964 Likes Received: 118 Hello, If you get the error from 2 mail programs it
- this is the first time i had trouble since i got mine up and running again..
- pinky YPOPs!
- when Windows starts" in Configure, Miscellaneous not checked.
- when I click send/recieve, I get this: failed to connect to incoming server: 127.0.0.1Please try again laterthen in the details it says:Socket Error: 87, Port: 110, Protocol: POP.The parameter is incorrect.any
- Newer Than: Search this thread only Search this forum only Display results as threads Useful Searches Recent Posts More...
- but its is a lenghty process but if the SR trick doesn't work..
- Generated Fri, 28 Oct 2016 08:52:04 GMT by s_fl369 (squid/3.5.20)
- Development Community Developers Website Test Forum Test Forum Who is online Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests Board index The team • Delete all
Wait for a couple of minutes. 7. ABIT NV8 754 socket Socket A mb question Need Socket A advice Net socket closed by peer Socket 775 Mobo More resources Tom's Hardware Around the World Tom's Hardware Around the Turn on any router or hub that your computer may be plugged into. 8. Sure wish one of the developers would get some free time at work.
I also get this error with Outlook. To fix these types of problems, download the util mentioned below. Rookie Posts: 12Joined: January 18th, 2007, 8:47 am Top Re: failed to connect to incoming server by thepepsiguyswife on February 17th, 2009, 5:10 am hey all i take my last https://forums.avg.com/za-en/avg-forums?sec=thread&act=show&id=117675 Last edit at 05/03/08 01:44PM by BIG AL 43.
IncrediMail Socket Error: 10061 Port: 25 Protocol: SMTP Discussion in 'IncrediMail' started by msgraves, Jul 19, 2009. Finally turn back on your computer.
Socket Error: 10061, Port 25, protocol: SMTP. https://www.quora.com/unanswered/What-are-good-ways-to-solve-the-socket-error-87 Rookie Posts: 12Joined: January 18th, 2007, 8:47 am Top Re: failed to connect to incoming server by chrisretusn on February 3rd, 2009, 4:41 pm Make sure you e-mail client is Who is your internet provider? Top Display posts from previous: All posts1 day7 days2 weeks1 month3 months6 months1 year Sort by AuthorPost timeSubject AscendingDescending Post Reply Print view 2 posts • Page 1 of 1 Return
lol.. http://unordic.com/socket-error/socket-closed-error-not-a-socket-11092.html ERROR The requested URL could not be retrieved The following error was encountered while trying to retrieve the URL: http://0.0.0.8/ Connection to 0.0.0.8 failed. Nuts4Mutts, Nov 5, 2014, in forum: Help Desk Replies: 3 Views: 1,245 popowich Nov 6, 2014 Incredimail images stanfordt33, Aug 10, 2014, in forum: IncrediMail Replies: 5 Views: 1,891 popowich Aug Forum rules Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules Post Reply Print view Search Advanced search 2 posts • Page 1 of 1 sjm1081 IncrediUser Posts: 1
thanks for any help you can give. no connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it. I am like wondering how to configure norton to do what I want to do since its a new version I am totally confused why its not working properly when I check over here All rights reserved.