Repair Socket Error 10049 Cannot Assign Requested Address Delphi (Solved)Home > Socket Error > Socket Error 10049 Cannot Assign Requested Address Delphi
Socket Error 10049 Cannot Assign Requested Address Delphi
Please allow up to 5 seconds… DDoS protection by CloudFlare Ray ID: 2f8a5474020407f7 Board index » delphi » Help: Socket Error#10049 Frank Delphi Developer Sat, 29 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT The firewall may also be blocking the connection. Browse other questions tagged delphi udp synapse or ask your own question. Generally McAfee VirusScan 8 and Norton Antivirus 2004 is the reason behind the error. http://unordic.com/socket-error/socket-error-10049-cannot-assign-requested-address.html
Timing issues in the DNS lookup can also create this error. more stack exchange communities company blog Stack Exchange Inbox Reputation and Badges sign up log in tour help Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed Winsock error 10049 6. The SMTP server may also be blocked.
Rats like to eat cactus? Did Salesforce recently update their aura library? As for the timing, it is possible that the socket notification of data hasn't come in due to the system being busy, and this wait times out. –mj2008 Feb 5 '09 NetScaler Citrix Advertise Here 745 members asked questions and received personalized solutions in the past 7 days.
These are correct. A registry scan may help in this context. Disabling the firewall may resolve the error. Cause There are quite a few reasons to this problem.
- Virus scanner recommendation?3.
- That is a more likely possibility.
- The requested name is valid and was found in the database, but it does not have the correct associated data being resolved for.
- Make sure the server is not active in the source file and then recompile, I'm just wondering if there is some sort of hooking going on, i.e.
- Socket Error 10013 The error message says “Permission denied”.
- First Name Please enter a first name Last Name Please enter a last name Email We will never share this with anyone.
- Normally results from an attempt to bind to an address that is not valid for the local machine, or connect/sendto an address or port that is not valid for a remote
- Gambit Prasanta Delphi Developer 2003-08-06 12:40:50 PM Re: Socket Error #10049 Thanks, there was a problem in picking up the Proxy Server key value from registry.
- On many occasions, you may want to create a temporary list, process some items in the list and be done with the list.
- Join & Ask a Question Need Help in Real-Time?
Simplificate an array Specialization in Graphic Design - niche vs. http://www.delphigroups.info/2/8/485023.html share|improve this answer answered Feb 5 '09 at 16:21 SimaWB 7,80022135 add a comment| Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign So we can call them to unblock the port 25 and also we can use their own SMTP server. Socket Error 10049 5.
Once the black console opens up type ping www.google.com and this should give you and IP address for google. this content Checking your browser before accessing teamspeak.com. delphi udp synapse share|improve this question asked Feb 5 '09 at 13:00 SimaWB 7,80022135 add a comment| 3 Answers 3 active oldest votes up vote 1 down vote In the call So we can add exception for the connection in the firewall.
The established connection may be aborted by a software. Remember a server can only bind on itself, so the IP or the name you give must be one of the server... –mguijarr Oct 8 '13 at 13:57 When If yes then disable the firewall for some time and check whether the same error persists or not. http://unordic.com/socket-error/socket-error-10049-eol-cannot-assign-requested-address.html In a World Where Gods Exist Why Wouldn't Every Nation Be Theocratic?
Winsock error 10049 9. The error is in if UDPSocket.LastError = 0 then LastError is 10049=Can't assign requested address at this point. All Rights Reserved.
So the timeout is a normal situation for this sort of code, and can be ignored.
Join the community of 500,000 technology professionals and ask your questions. The MTU (Maximum Transmission Unit) settings can also create the problem. can anyone help me out? All rights reserved.
Solutions The error simply means that the SMTP server needs authentication. frank Fran Delphi Developer Sun, 30 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT Re:Help: Socket Error#10049 Quote> > hi, > > i built myself a little client/server programm, > > when i insert the WSAEADDRNOTAVAIL (10049) Cannot assign requested address. http://unordic.com/socket-error/socket-error-10049-cannot-assign-requested-address-tirar.html I tried to put a application.processmessage after closing the server but this does not make any changes. 0 LVL 11 Overall: Level 11 Delphi 9 Message Expert Comment by:pcsentinel2005-05-24 Sorry,
Cause An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions.