How To Repair Soap Error Restoring Data Into Soapmapper TutorialHome > Soap Error > Soap Error Restoring Data Into Soapmapper
Soap Error Restoring Data Into Soapmapper
Log in or Sign up PC Review Home Newsgroups > Microsoft DotNet > Microsoft C# .NET > "Restoring data into SoapMapper anyType failed" error Discussion in 'Microsoft C# .NET' started by What is the difference between a function and a distribution? While makinga function through soap i get the following error"SoapMapper:Restoring data into SoapMapper Type failedHRESULT=0x80070057"I'm not able to debug this error. Functional style exception handling Does the local network need to be hacked first for IoT devices to be accesible? his comment is here
You are currently viewing the .NET Web Services section of the Wrox Programmer to Programmer discussions. The time now is 08:28 PM. Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum. I would like to know what SOAP format is acceptable for VB6 and SOAP Typ Library. –Mike Dec 21 '11 at 18:12 It's not "old school".
Thanks in advance -Chinns « Previous Thread | Next Thread » Thread Tools Show Printable Version Email this Page Display Modes Linear Mode Switch to Hybrid Mode Switch to Threaded Mode Browse other questions tagged c# asp.net web-services soap vb6 or ask your own question. When I call web method on top I got in VB6 this exception: SoapMapper:Restoring data into SoapMapper ArrayOfString failed HRESULT=0x8007000E SoapMapper:Restoring data into SoapMapper SomeMethod failed HRESULT=0x8007000E Client:Unspecified client error.
- What's wrong with my suggestion? –John Saunders Dec 21 '11 at 19:38 add a comment| up vote 0 down vote Vb6 is really old and not way natively work with webservices
- I try save web method result in Variant.
- An unhandled exception of type 'System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException' occurred in system.web.services.dll Additional information: SoapMapper: Restoring data into SoapMapper Inventory.ListInventory.XMLQuery failed I'm passing XML as an input, Here is code, where I'm getting the
- Sign up now!
- You can use the normal "Add Service Reference" to consume the service, then expose the service calls as methods on the COM object.
- Any help in this regard would be of great help.Richie Weldon : Any suggestions from you would be appreciated.Thanks,Kiran Luis Fernando Salazar Rivera 2007-05-07 15:37:05 UTC PermalinkRaw Message Post by firstname.lastname@example.orgHi
- Ours is a VB clientapplication which is using SOAP toolkit (MSSOAPR.dll and MSSOAP1.dll)to talk to a web service which inturn interfaces with SAP.
- Random noise based on seed splitting a file with lines separated by tabs into two files Abstract definition of convex set Late recommendation letter Did Salesforce recently update their aura library?
- If you're having a computer problem, ask on our forum for advice.
Thank you for opinion. Should I define the relations between tables in database or just in code? APAR status Closed as program error. In VB6 I use SoapClient30 (MS SOAP Type library).
Guest Hi all, I'm a consumer of a web service which is defining an output parameter as an "xsd:anyType":
Please join our friendly community by clicking the button below - it only takes a few seconds and is totally free. http://microsoft.public.msdn.soaptoolkit.narkive.com/Did0Qmjn/soapmapper-restoring-data-into-soapmapper-type-failed-hresult-0x80070057 So we convert this NodeList object consisting of all children nodes of the main XML Document Node and pass it to the web service method. end there task.. Join them; it only takes a minute: Sign up Deserialize SOAP message in VB6 - SoapClient30 MS SOAP Type library up vote 0 down vote favorite NET Web Service from VB6.
vaasmru SQL Server 2005 2 October 26th, 2006 01:19 PM Error restoring thePhile DB dinble BOOK: ASP.NET Website Programming Problem-Design-Solution 1 March 20th, 2006 06:58 AM Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Login failed csun ASP.NET this content reboot machine and start over should work.. It's obsolete and unsupported. As a guest, you can read any forum posting.
sounds like a memory issue..I could be wrong try going to task manager and looking for the following any w3wp.exe or XP's worker process's " aspnet_wp.exe .. Search Forums Show Threads Show Posts Advanced Search Find All Thanked Posts Go to Page... Additional information: System error. weblink Any help in this regard would be of great help.Richie Weldon : Any suggestions from you would be appreciated.Thanks,KiranI just came across this in VBA - the problem seems to be
Welcome to the p2p.wrox.com Forums. Newer Than: Search this thread only Search this forum only Display results as threads Useful Searches Recent Posts More... Disproving Euler proposition by brute force in C How come Ferengi starships work?
While makinga function through soap i get the following error"SoapMapper:Restoring data into SoapMapper Type failedHRESULT=0x80070057"I'm not able to debug this error.
Any help will be highly appreciated. Is member lookup for delegate simple-names (in error-case) corresponding to Alex Sedow, Aug 17, 2004, in forum: Microsoft C# .NET Replies: 0 Views: 305 Alex Sedow Aug 17, 2004 Loading... Posts: 1 Thanks: 0 Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts Help - Restoring data into SoapMapper failed error Hello folks, I'm getting following error message in the reference.vb (created using add check over here I recommend you create a COM component in C# to consume your service.
VB6 can use any reasonable COM component. Thread Tools Display Modes
I must use SOAP Type library I can use COM. The namespace was not being defined for arrayType.